Used Boats: 438 Adverts Displaying: 1-10
Designed by Tim Jacket, this meticulously maintained Tartan 3500 is a very rare find on the west coast. Tartans are well-known for their sturdy and well thought-out construction and are considered performance cruisers/racers. The current owner has enjoyed 10 years of cruising the coast of California, Catalina Island & Mexico. Down below, you will find a very comfortable salon, nice galley with a refrigerator and freezer, beautiful wood throughout, large dinette table with fold down leaves and 2 spacious cabins. With so few Tartans available, she will not last long. She's located in a very nic... read more
- Hull: Foam-cored FRP composites
- Deck: Foam-cored FRP composites
Steering and Propulsion
- Trim tabs: 1 x pair Mercury racing 5 planes 280S
- Voltage: 12V Frequency: 60Hz
- Shore power converter: Battery charger
- Batteries: 2 x house, 1 start (AGM type) (Jul 2018)
- Magnetic compass
- GPS chart plotter:
- Garmin digital switching with multifunction screen
- Music System: Fusion 700 stereo system with interior/exterior waterproof speakers. iPod / ... read more
Seriously upgraded for long range cruising, the sellers have purchased a larger boat and have put this ready-to-go boat on the market.... read more
|Length:|| 41' 10"|
PRESSURE DROP is currently down in Costa Rica and ready to fish.
Her current owner bought the boat new in 2004 and has always maintained it to the highest standards.
Recent additions to the vessel include a full tower and new paint.
For Sale... read more
|Location:|| Costa Rica|
- Opacmare Passerelle
- Flybridge Davit
- Low Original Hours (CAT's)
- Tender & Jet-Ski
- The entertainment spaces on this particular build are definitely worth bragging about and accommodate plenty of guests.
- You can board the vessel through her fiberglass boarding gates on the port & starboard side, or her optional Opacmare Passerelle (centerline aft), which can also serve as a crane to hoist a jet-ski onto her fixed swim platform.
- Her aft deck can easily sit & serve 6-8 guests for an al-fresco dining experience staged on an enormous cockpit teak table.
- To port, y... read more
SUZSEA's highly customized electrical system and enormous battery capacity are designed for extended periods on anchor with minimal power drain. Her present owners have added their own improvements and upgrades to make her an even more trouble-free, safe, and comfortable yacht.
She has exceptional volume with her 21 beam and offers the accommodations and comfort of yachts in the 80 range. She features 3 double staterooms, each with an ensuite head and shower, Office in master, plus a double crew cabin (or fourth stateroom) aft, also with crew galley, and a full head and shower. ... read more
TIP-SEA is, without question, the most famous Nordhavn ever built. She went around the world and proved herself as an incredibly tough sea boat. Her current owners went through her from stem to stern and rebuilt any system that was not perfect. They are meticulous and have done an incredible job maintaining her while enjoying her for the last nine years. They have extensively cruised her and logged over 15,000nm. Please see the list of updates and services.
TIP-SEA is full of fuel and ready for her next adventure.
PRELIMINARY LISTING, MORE DETAILS TO COME.
TIP-SEA is, without q... read more
New to Market this 1965/2013 completely restored Classic Bertram 38 wide body. This boat was completely redone from bow to stern. Paint, wiring, engines, electronics, interior, acs, etc. This boat shows new and is the true definition of the Cadillac of the seas. Owner has spent over 600k on the ref... read more
- Main Salon with two settee Port and Starboard that double as single bunks
- Port aft is the stateroom with double bunk and storage
- Forward V-Birth with storage doubles as a sail locker (when racing)
- Galley is located aft to port
- Nav station is located aft to starboard
- Teak and Holly sole
- Single head aft to starboard.
- Deep Single Stainless Steel sink with Hot / Cold pressure water
- Force 10 2 Burner stove top
- Built in Ice Box
- Ample Storage
Hull and Deck
- Large 12' Cockpit (seating for 8)
- Fiberglass hul... read more
|Length:|| 40' 9"|
Preliminary Listing And More Photos To Come
The 2021 Sportsman 322 is an all newly designed blend of family comforts and off shore fishing from bow to stern as well as NMMA Certified which is a certification that ensures that this boat adheres to the highest safety standard guidelines set by the ABYC bringing you the peace of mind you are purchasing a high-quality and safe boat for you and your family.
The 2021 Sportsman 322 Open is built using a new hybrid vacuum infusion fabrication process developed to fine-tune performance and weight while increasing strength and rigid... read more
|Length:|| 32' 2"|