Pompano Beach Florida USA
SEALEGS - Be Amphibious
|No. of engines:||1|
|Maximum Speed:||39 knots|
|Length over all:||19' 6"|
|Maximum draft:||1' 4"|
|Fuel capacity:||47.55 Gallons|
- On-land power: Inboard Petrol engine, Honda - 22HP (16kW) 4-stroke, air cooled
- Drive (Land): All wheel drive, Permanent with optional momentary diff lock
- Brakes: Primary/Dynamic Hydrostatic
- Emergency/Automatic Park Hydraulically released mechanical brake
- Steering: Seastar power assisted hydraulic steering
- Batteries: High Crank Start Battery (750CCA)
- Optional second battery (90AH House) with selector switch
- Seating: Twin driver seat, single bow seat, single console seat
Optional twin driver backrest, twin aft bench seat with transom hand-hold, aft bench seat handhold,twin transom seat
- Storage: Under-seat in front of console, 3x wet floor lockers, transom locker
- Console: Centre console with fold down windscreen, 2x Cup holders
- Tires: 25 x 12 all terrain 6-ply tires on 12 alloy rims
- Tubes: 6 chamber, Hypalon tubes. 520mm diameter
- Drainage and bilge: Dual scuppers, 1100gph (4164Lph) bilge pump
- Lighting: Bow-mounted LED marine headlight (land use only), LED navigation lights
- Deck: 3M anti-slip deck tread
- Range Estimate (Water)*: 150Km @ 4000 R.P.M. / 340Km [with aux fuel tank] @ 4000 R.P.M.
- Run Time (Land): 30 min continuous run time per hour with warning alarms
- Maximum incline (Land): 14 Degrees (25% gradient) up or down.
- Maximum sea conditions: Up to 2.0m (6 7 ) wave height
- Up to 26 knot (49kph/30 mph) winds
- Certifications: CE Cat C, U.S.C.G.
- Single handed operation, giving one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves
- Immediate access to and from the water no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times, avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.