Port Louis Grenada
65' Bering Pilothouse Trawler NAMASTE is hull #3 and is the best of the Bering Yachts' fleet. Namaste has been loving maintained and cruised by her original owner who used his extensive commercial maritime background in equipping and outfitting this world cruising explorer yacht. Namaste was launched from the Bering yard in China in December 2013. The owner began his world cruising from there going to the Philipines, Malaysia, Indonesia and spent one year in Australia. Namaste was then shipped to Florida where she began new journeys island hopping in the Caribbean.
M/V Namaste offers twin John Deere engines with a fuel consumption of 8gph, a range of 5,000+ nm, extensive electronics, and exceptional redundancies. Three (3) staterooms, all with ensuite heads, plus crew quarters.You will not find a yacht in this size range that offers more volume, stowage, and amenities. Her interior space and exterior usability offer what you would find on an 80' yacht. Truly, a must see to believe yacht.
M/V Namaste is in excellent condition and offers incredible live-aboard space and amenities while enjoying the world in a safe and secure yacht. She is CE certified, Class A, all oceans.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||John Deere 6068AFM75|
|Cruising Speed:||8 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||10 knots|
|Length over all:||65'|
|Fuel capacity:||4500 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||400 Gallons|
Entry is from either the weathertight door from the aft deck or the port or starboard weathertight pilothouse doors. Entry from the aft deck leads to a spacious salon. Forward and up a few stairs is a large gourmet galley. Foremost is the pilothouse with extensive electronics and guest seating. From the salon centerline is a companionway that leads to the oversized master stateroom forward and VIP staterooms port and starboard each with ensuite head. Engine room access is through a watertight door. Interior soles are mahogany; interior paneling is pear wood. Access to the flybridge is from the aft deck.
Entry to the salon from the aft deck shows an expansive area for comfortable seating, leisurely lounging, dining, and all round yacht entertainment.
- L-shaped leather sofa with storage below
- Dining/coffee table
- Built-in wine rack
- Built-in 50" LCD TV
- Entertainment center
- Generous storage
- Courtesy lighting in furniture kicks
- Soffit louvers for indirect light and air conditioning
- Upholstered ceiling panels w/ LED lighting
- Windows 19mm thick laminated tempered glass
- Stairs to galley & pilothouse
- Stairs to lower deck
- Weathertight French door to aft deck
The full beam U-shaped galley is comparable to the finest gourmet galleys in a residential setting while giving convenient access to both the pilothouse and the guests in the salon. Diamond Seaglaze door that allows for separation of pilothouse from galley for night passages. Retractable electric partition may be used to separate galley from salon. Ergonomically convenient for safe cooking at sea whether for food prep or service. Generous stowage and numerous conveniences. Wood cabinets with flush positive locking handles. Stainless steel drawer bodies with coved inner corner. Self-closing hidden drawer slides. Pantry lockers with slide out storage shelves. Granite counter tops. A 2nd full-size refrigerator is in the companionway before the engine room door.
- Jenn-Air 4 burner ceramic electric cooktop
- Jenn-Air microwave/convection
- Jenn-Air refrigerator/icemaker
- Jenn-Air dishwasher
- Broan trash compactor
- Wine cooler
- Water filter for cold and boiled water
- Large stainless steel sinks
The pilothouse offers excellent visibility. The custom navigation console provides easy reach access to equipment and navigation controls. Comfortable L-shaped settee for guests for pilothouse socializing with fixed teak table.
- SS destroyer type steering wheel
- LleBroc LX2 helm chair
- Electrical panel 230 AC
- Electrical panel 24 VDC and 12 VDC
- Twin windlass controls
- Bow and stern thrusters controls
- Ship monitoring system
- Three Victron charger indicators/controls
- Victron inverters indicator
- Two Victron battery monitors
- Generator control display with start/stop function
- Wipers controls and defrost fans
- Chart reading lights, chart drawers
- Searchlight with remote control
- Port and starboard weathertight Dutch doors
The best of electronics were selected for world passagemaking in all conditions.
- Furuno Radar FAR2127BB
- Furuno Radar FAR2117BB
- (2) with 6'5 antenna XN20AF,
- (2) Processor unit RPU013H, Gear Box RSB096-079A
- (2) Keyboard Control Unit with trackball RCU014 (2) Furuno GC-10 Gyro Converter
- (2) Furuno PM-31 Performance monitors
- FurunoSC-50 Satellite Compass
- Furuno GP330 GPS Navigator
- Furuno NAVTEX NX700
- (2) Furuno RD33 Data Organizers
- (2) Furuno FI-506 Rudder Indicators
- (2) Furuno FI-507 Multi XL Displays Furuno RD20 Remote Display
- (2) Furuno FI-501 Display Wind Instrument
- Furuno PG 500 Rate Heading Sensor
- KVH Trackphone & Trackvision System Mod V7 Trackvision
- KVH M7 with Track Gyro and Control Panel Digital Cellular Booster 4 KSBR-50M
- (2) Argonaut Displays Tflex G615-XLR Wesmar 825 Professional Sonar
- FLYR Thermo Vision Camera Mod M625XP
- (2) 406 MHz GPS EPIRB (automatic on mast; manual on the bridge)
- ICOM UHF IC-M 802 w/speaker, bhi NEIM 1031 noise eliminating in-line module
- (2) VHF Marine IC-M 604 Radios
- (2) SIMRAD AP 70 Autopilots
- Suunto D-135 Magnetic Compass
- Four Zones Fusion MS-AV700 w/indep amplifiers, subwoofers, 4 speakers each zone
- Furuno Multi-Function Display TZTBB
- Furuno Switching HUB HUB-100
- (6) color video cameras throughout the boat displayed on the bridge
- HP Color Laserjet printer
- (2) Hatteland displays MOD HD19T21
- (2) Navi-Sailor 4000 w/ES6 Track Ball control keyboards; includes complete software with ARPA, AIS Integration, Tides and Currents, User Charts (Manual and Automatic chart correction)
- Electronics Charts for all Asia, Australia, East Coast USA, Bahamas, and the Caribbean Pilothouse defroster
- Airmar WS-200 weather station
- (2) 556TID - LTD/12 DFF1 Sounders
- Nashir analog & digital TV Dish marine antenna
Bright and expansive, the master stateroom is centered to the bow and offers volume, luxury, and comfort. Generous stowage. Japanese screens provide optional porthole covering. The entire under flooring space is a huge insulated storage area over 3 feet in height. Under bed cabinets.
- Walk-around queen size bed
- Solid wood bed base
- (2) Night tables, wood tops, drawers
- (2) Bureaus with drawers
- (2) Hanging lockers
- (2) Fixed corner chairs
- Decorative sconces and reading lights at bed
- Heated storage area in bilge
- Sealand marine electric toilet
- Ceramic tile walls
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Electric floor heating
- Electric towel dryer
- Upper vanity with mirror
A comfortable and voluminous guest stateroom is to port. Abundant amenities and generous stowage. Large ensuite head.
- Full-size bed
- Pullman berth
- (2) Closets
- Wood bed base w/ upholstered panels and cabinets
- Desk with 23' computer monitor
Large ensuite head includes ceramic tile walls and flooring with underfloor heating, electric towel warmer, vanity with corian countertop, and Sealand 8700 series marine toilet.
A comfortable guest stateroom is to starboard. Abundant amenities and generous stowage in lockers and cabinets. Ensuite head.
- Queen size bed
- Closet w/ washer & dryer
Large guest head also serves as a day head. Ceramic tile walls and flooring with underfloor heating, electric towel warmer, vanity with granite countertop, and Sealand 8700 series marine toilet.
- The engine room is insulated with 4" composite insulation; ceilings and walls have aluminum perforated panels.
- (2) John Deere 265hp commercial marine engines 6068 AFM75 (2500hrs)
- (2) ZF-W325 gearboxes w/ SAE 1 to 2 adapters
- Teleflex hydraulic steering
- (2) Village Marine watermaker 800gpd
- Side Power bow thruster
- Side Power stern thruster
- Chilled water reverse cycle AC system w/ (2) 4-ton compressors
- Reverso fuel separator 210gph
- Alph Laval fuel separator
- Professional fire extinguishing unit w/100' hose
- Desmi S50-32-135 emergency pump
- Electric air pump
- (2) Aquamet 22 shafts 23/4"
- (2) 42" props
The electrical panel and main battery bank are outside of the engine room to allow for a cooler environment. Composite fireproof wall and ceiling paneling. The electrical system was built to ABYC electrical standards and in compliance with CE certification. Upgraded long-range universal package. The AC power is 120/240v 60Hz; main power is 24v DC; 12v DC for electronics. All wires are marked, color-coded, with wire runs inside a PVC tube or PVC wire loom, with a jacket for each wire.
- Onan 23kW 60Hz generator w/sound shield (5975 hrs)
- Onan 13kW 60Hz generator w/sound shield (5500 hrs)
- (2) Balmar alternators for charging house batteries underway
- (2) Balmar alternators for charging starting batteries
- (3) Victron 5kW inverters
- Charles isolation transformer 12KVA
- Charles isolation transformer 6KVA
- Ship monitoring system
- Glendenning retractable cable
- 12 GMA batteries replaced Nov. '17
- All other batteries replaced 2017
All lights 24v powered. LED for ceiling, rope, and courtesy lights. LED waterproof lights for exterior.
- (10) halogen deck flood lights
- (4) LED lights for engine room
- (2) Fluorescent lights for engine room
- (6) LED underwater lights
- LED red ceiling lights in selected areas
- LED amber chart lights
- High intensity forward flood light
The expansive flybridge offers dramatic space for entertaining, dining, or fresh air cruising. L-shaped seating and dining table to port with settee and dining table to starboard. The cushioned settee includes a refrigerated storage compartment. Kitchenette. Teak decks. Steel arch integrated with fiberglass mast.
- LleBroc helm chair
- (2) Glendenning engine controls
- SS steering wheel
- Bow and stern thruster controls
- Electronics panel
- Buell air horn
- Gas grill
- (2) gas burners
- Safety rails
- Steelhead ES1500 hydraulic davit
- IAB 12' dinghy w/ 40hp engine
- (2) Inflatable kayaks
- (2) USCG/SOLAS 8 man Oceanmaster liferafts w/ auto release
Full walkaround teak-covered sidedecks. Teak on foredeck. Two settees with cushions; built-in watertight hatches to master.
- (2) Muir 4000 anchor winch w/ foot switches and remote
- (2) SS 100kg Danforth anchors
- 400' 1/2" chain, zinc coated
- (2) Heavy-duty bollards
- Freshwater washdown
The expansive aft deck provides yet another area for entertaining or alfresco dining.
- (2) Lewmar 1500lb capstans
- (4) SS bollards
- Watertight hatch to lazarette
- Bait station
- Storage cabinets
- Fiorentino 21' offshore para anchor
- 600' heavy-duty nylon rode
- Drogue shark
- Teak decks
Steps port and starboard from the aft deck provide convenient access to the water.
- Locking gates
- (4) rodholders
- (2) showers
- Telescopic swim ladder
The crew quarters has seating, table, Pullman bunk, and a kitchenette.
- Hi/lo table
- Two-burner cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Head w/ sink, shower, and Sealand toilet
Hull and superstructure are made of marine steel A-36. Bottom plates and integrated tanks sides - 8mm; hull sides - 6mm; superstructure - 5mm. Four watertight steel bulkheads. Flybridge and hard top are 4 mm steel; mast is made of fiberglass.
All bulkheads, ceiling, hull sides have acoustic and thermal insulation. All insulation materials are fire resistant. Engine exhaust pipes are wrapped and finished with carbon fiber covers. Composite sound insultion between engine room and living quarters.
The hull is painted with Alexseal. All interior of the boat primed and painted with Jotun paint. Hull below the water line painted with three layers of antifouling paint Interlux. Yacht quality faring above the water line. This yacht was featured in numerous publications in Alexseal's brochures.
15-year hull structural warranty.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.