Port Washington New York USA
This Sea Ray 310 is a great platform for spending weekends away from home or hanging out on the dock. With a spacious cockpit, roomy cabin and a full galley "Captain Gabriel" has a lot to offer a boating family. Here are a few highlights:
- Low Hours (125 Total)
- Mooring Cover
- Detailed and Maintained Professionally
- Raymarine Multifunction Display
- Twin Mercury 5.0 MPI
|Vessel name:||Captain Gabriel|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||MerCruiser 4.3L MPI Bravo III|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||31'|
|Maximum draft:||3' 5"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||125 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||28 Gallons|
- Double helm seat with rotating base and folding backrest.
- Fold-down transom seating.
- Extra large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
- Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave, and plenty of storage.
- Large enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush.
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with LED lighting.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.