Redondo Beach California USA|
Experience the Live Aboard dream on this well appointed 49 foot motor yacht. Over 1600 square feet of liveable space. Kha Shing Motor Yachts are widely recognized as setting the style that implies quality, elegance, luxury, comfort, and seaworthiness in a live aboard yacht.
|Vessel name:||La Toscana|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Volvo TAMD 60C|
|Cruising Speed:||12 knots|
|Length over all:||49'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||1300 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||600 Gallons|
A spacious salon provides a center of accommodation for living and entertainment. Teak and Holley floors with Teak walls make for a warm interior. Space for couches, chairs, TV, with bar area are the center of this yacht.
Step down into the L-Shaped galley with plenty of space for meal preparation and a U shaped dinette. Galley has full size Vitrifrigo Stainless Refrig/Freezer. Electric stove top and oven.
The Guest head with stall shower is forward with another entrance for the guest stateroom V Berth with 2 bunks and plenty of storage including hanging closets.
The large luxurious aft master stateroom provides a queen sized bed with private head including shower stall/bathtub. Full hanging closets on both sides provide clothing storage.
A Canvas and Stratoglass enclosed sun deck provides room for furniture and living space with a view. Ice maker and fridge compliment the space.
The top cockpit with helm and navigation has plenty of room and seating.
Forward is a large deck for outdoor living. There is two zone air conditioning throughout.
A pull out Futon and drop down galley table add sleeping for 8.
Existing furniture will be leaving with current owner moving out of state.
The current owner has added many upgrades and extras
- Stratoglass and canvas on Back deck have full enclosure
- newly painted non skid deck forward
- bottom paint in 2018
- Custom louvered doors on closets and storage areas
- Port Engine rebuilt with less than 5 hours
- varnish throughout recently done. Exterior railings varnished August 2021
- Jabsco electric head in forward cabin
- Vacuflush head in aft cabin
- Custom pull out pantry shelves
- Custom roll storage shelving
- Three Anchors with two bow and one stern
- Sunbrella Teak Rail covers
- Twin Volvo Diesel TAMD 60C 200 hp engines power La Tascona.
- The port engine was rebuilt and has less than 5 hours on it.
- Onan Gen Set 7.5 K
Lower and upper helm stations have functional electronics
- Garmin GPS 180
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno Chartplotter RP 110
- Morse Marine Control
- Saturn 4 inch compass
- Robertson AP 300x autopilot
- Datamarine speed log
- Icom VHF
Custom installed Olsson Marine Davits on the Stern can hold a full size tender
La Toscana comes with a 10 foot Avon and 15 hp Honda outboard