North Miami Florida USA
- Excellent conditions
- Bow Sun lounge with bimini
- Cockpit rectractable sun awning
- Sport Sun Bridge
- Central vacuum system
- Washer and Dryer combo
|Model:||Prestige 550 S|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Cummins CMS QSC 8.3 Zeus|
|Cruising Speed:||24 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||30 knots|
|Length over all:||58' 9"|
|Maximum draft:||3' 10"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||581 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||211 Gallons|
The PRESTIGE 550 S expands on the concept of the coup motor yacht that made the PRESTIGE 500 a success.
With an exceptional interior layout offering a large living space on a single level, a vast sliding glass door opening onto the cockpit and a large opening glass sunroof, she is extremely bright and affords an excellent view of the sea. The PRESTIGE 550 S integrates the concept of the private owner s cabin, which is unique in its category.
Its flybridge offers a large and comfortable sundeck.
Equipped with Zeus pods, this exceptional yacht marries power and ease of handling. Down to the smallest details, everything has been designed to combine excellent performance and reactive handling, without compromise.
- Excellence trim level
- Bow thruster
- Bow sun lounge with bimini and cover
- Glendinning retractable shore power
- Salon "Acoustimass 3" Stereo"
- Custom salon wood flooring
- 21.5 kW generator
- Induction 4 burner galley cook top
- Forward and aft stateroom mattress battens
- "Devon Choco" leather upholstery
- Cockpit retractable sun awning
- Sport Sun Bridge Sunbrella bimini
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Central Vacuum System
- 84,000 BTUs Tropical air conditioning with heat
- Washer and Dryer combo unit
- "Vogue 34" Carpet in salon and entrance
- Wet Bar ice maker
- Cockpit joystick control
- Deck washing system
- Porthole mosquito screens
- Mooring package
- Salon 32" TV/DVD player
- Master and VIP stateroom TV/DVD player
- Pilot house weather curtains (bronze)
- Raymarine electronics package
- 2 E125 Multifunction display screens
- HD digital radar
- VHF radio
- Depth finder
- Chrome anchor
- Seakeeper 9
- Electric hi-lo table with Corian plus 4 cupholders
- 2 salon cupholders
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.