|Website:||Open website in new window|
DIESEL-ELECTRIC MODEL 7 MOBILE HARBOR CRANES. OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE FOR TOUGH APPLICATIONS. Konecranes Gottwald Model 7 Mobile Harbor Cranes are extremely robust, diesel-electrically driven cranes for high-performance applications. As representatives of the large crane family from Konecranes, they offer powerful lifting capacity curves with lifting capacities of up to 150 tonnes, maximum working radii of 54 metres and lifting speeds of up to 120 m/min.
|Length over all:||54m|
DIESEL-ELECTRIC MODEL 7 MOBILE HARBOR CRANES
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE FOR TOUGH APPLICATIONS
Konecranes Gottwald Model 7 Mobile Harbor Cranes are extremely robust, diesel-electrically driven cranes for high-performance applications. As representatives of the large crane family from Konecranes, they offer powerful lifting capacity curves with lifting capacities of up to 150 tonnes, maximum working radii of 54 metres and lifting speeds of up to 120 m/min.
Konecranes Gottwald Model 7 Mobile Harbor Cranes are designed for a particularly broad range of applications. In your universal or special-purpose terminal, they help you on vessels up to post-Panamax class to handle:
• general cargo,
• bulk materials and
• project cargo.
VARIANTS FOR DEDICATED APPLICATIONS
With Model 7 mobile harbor cranes, you profit from a number of dedicated two-rope and four-rope grab variants with a wide working radius for efficient container twinlift operation. High towers also permit the handling of high container stacks on deck. For the professional handling of bulk materials, a 50-tonne grab curve is also available.
Model 7 mobile harbor cranes offer uncompromising handling performance with the features you expect in a handling machine for productive and durable operation.
Model 7 cranes are:
• easy to maintain,
• ergonomic and
• environmentally friendly.
THE RIGHT CRANE FOR EVERY SITE
As the industry's pioneer, Konecranes created modular quayside and floating crane types based on mobile harbor crane technology to suit a wide variety of applications on quay, mid-stream and on the open sea.
FOR FAST, EFFICIENT CARGO HANDLING
Available in different crane types and variants, the Model 7 crane is a universally applicable machine
which can quickly and efficiently handle cargo with a broad range of lifting gear.
SMART, USER-FRIENDLY, SAFE
The Model 7 mobile harbor crane is packed with smart technology. Konecranes focuses on safety and productivity for both the machine and the crane driver.
AS STANDARD: ERGONOMIC, TOP-OF-THE-RANGE EQUIPMENT
The Model 7 mobile harbor crane includes user-friendly functions:
• comfortable, air-conditioned tower cab, with optional air-suspension seat for safe, comfortable work,
• Visumatic®crane management system with clearly arranged graphic symbols for intuitive operator guidance,
• camera on the boom tip for a close-up view of the work site via the monitor screen in the cab,
• ergonomically designed stairways with an inclination of 50° for comfortable, easy access to tower cab, machinery rooms and service points.
MORE CONTROL – MORE EFFICIENCY
Many optional features enable customers to adapt their Konecranes Gottwald Model 7 crane to the exact conditions of use, these features include:
• radio remote control – to avoid repeated ascent to the tower cab during complex crane maneuvers,
• automatic point-to-point handling mode to provide efficient support for repetitive load moves,
• vertical lift assistant to stop the load swinging after being raised and prevent horizontal loads on the boom,
• tandem lift assistant permits use of full lifting capacities and control of two cranes by only one operator,
• grab fill level control to reduce overload cut-outs and to improve the bulk handling performance,
• hold totalization feature for register and record bulk handling rates per hold and in total,
• web-based information and diagnostics system to record operating data and provide access to service data.
PERFECTLY INTEGRATED HANDLING
Konecranes offers a comprehensive range of equipment for all points along the logistics chain –
to provide integrated handling solutions from a single source.
As an experienced port solutions provider, we meet the needs of the entire logistics chain and its interfaces – whether in container, general cargo or bulk handling.
THE RIGHT CHOICE – FROM THE START
We also offer planning and advisory services on all aspects of terminal investments and expansion projects. To help you, we employ state-of-the-art software solutions including simulation and emulation specifically for container handling.
Konecranes also enhances bulk handling capability by offering:
• consultancy services and
• software designed specifically for bulk terminals.
Konecranes Gottwald Mobile Harbor Cranes are suitable for a complete range of cargo handling
applications and are adapted to specific quay infrastructures. Our ever-expanding product range also includes software developed specifically for bulk terminals.
During the development of our Model 7 mobile harbor cranes and their variants we were already thinking about ease of maintenance. The robust machines are user-friendly thanks to easily accessible maintenance points. Our expertise is complemented by the use of components from globally renowned manufacturers.
WE MAINTAIN AVAILABILITY
We contribute to maintaining the availability of your Model 7 mobile harbor crane. Our global service organization is local to you in all time zones, and offers you expertise in maintenance and repair in combination with fast delivery of spare parts.
WE KEEP THE VALUE OVER MANY YEARS
We are the right choice to provide support for your Model 7 mobile harbor crane because we built it and therefore know it best. With our comprehensive service portfolio, your crane remains state of the art, its service life increases and it maintains its value over many years.
The particulars and specifications are supplied by the vendor and not SeaBoats. Such information has not been verified and may be incorrect. Please do not rely on particulars and specifications unless you have verified their accuracy.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.