Jupiter Florida USA
2016 Swift Trawler 30
ONLY Pre-Owned 30 Swift AVAILABLE IN THE USA
76 Engine Hours
Volvo Penta D6 370 HP Diesel Engine
Bow and Stern Thrusters
New Opening Transom Design With Seating
Brand New Raymarine Axiom Touch Screen Electronics
Sirius XM Radio and Weather
Huge Separate Shower
Custom Teak Handrails In Head and Shower
Private Stateroom With Convertible Sofa For Additional Berth
2 Refrigerators In Galley
Fusion Stereo with Bose Sound Bar In Salon
Custom Dock Box Mounted on Flybridge
Easy To See in Jupiter, FL
More Photos Available Upon Request
|Vessel name:||5 O'clock Somewhere|
|Model:||Swift Trawler ST30|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta D6 370 HP|
|Cruising Speed:||17 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||23 Knots|
|Length over all:||30'|
|Maximum draft:||3' 5"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||185 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||80 Gallons|
- Beneteau has done an incredible job with the layout of the 30 Swift Trawler giving her a much larger fell than the traditional trawler in this size range.
- Starting aft you will find a large cockpit with an opening transom that allows for additional seating and dining if you desire.
- The Salon doors open up wide to create one large indoor/outdoor space.
- The salon features a convertible sofa that has pull out seating along with a large storage space below. The salon table is removable and can be placed in the cockpit for dining outside.
- To port is the wall mounted, flat screen TV and Bose sound bar. The Fusion stereo control and electric panel is also located in this area.
- Just forward to port is the galley which features, 2 separate fridges, a convection microwave and 2 burner cooktop. The entire salon/galley area is surrounded with huge windows which lend to tons of natural light in this space. The window above the galley opens to allow fresh air through the interior.
- The lower helm is located to starboard and has a huge sliding door that allows access to the covered side deck.
- The lower helm features brand new, Raymarine Axiom touch screen electronics, bow and stern thrusters, electronic Volvo controls with digital readout, Raymarine VHF and separate Raymarine autopilot control.
- As you make your way down to the cabin the separate shower is to port and the head and sink are to starboard. One of the most notable features on the 30 Swift is the massive size of the separate shower.
- Just forward is the main cabin which features port holes to port and starboard as well as an overhead hatch that allows tons of natural light into the stateroom. There is plenty of storage space throughout.
- The flybridge is accessed from the cockpit and features a nice, stainless safety rail around the aft end.
- There is a fiberglass dock box mounted on the port side with space for an additional cooler to starboard.
- The upper helm is on the starboard side and collapses to give the vessel a lower clearance when the mast is folded down.
- To port is the U-shaped seating area with a table that swivels around from behind the helm seat.
- Cummins Onan generator- 7.5 kW - Serial# H150859059
- 12V/25amp Cristec battery charger for generator battery.
- Volvo Penta D6-370 - Serial# A526898
- 2x CEM Engine room blowers/ventilators
Water heater (7 US Gal)
- 12V inverter (115A - 700 VA)
- 9 110V Sockets
2 12V Sockets (Instrument panel: wheelhouse & Fly)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.