Stuart Florida USA
With a draft of only 5' and a Fisher Panda 3.5kw generator, S/V Sweet Retreat makes for a perfect Florida and or Bahamas boat.
|Vessel name:||Sweat Retreat|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yanmar 3 GM 30|
|Length over all:||36'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||20 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||88 Gallons|
Sweet Retreat is a 2 Cabin 1 Head boat equipped with reverse cycle air condition as well as a Fisher Panda Generator.
Forward, is the V berth that boast hanging lockers on both the port and starboard sides.
The salon has a dinning table to starboard with wrap around seating and plenty of storage. Also in the salon is a dedicated Nav station w/ bench seating.
The head is large and has an enclosed shower with sump, Jasbco manual flush toilet, and medicine cabinet.
Aft is a comfortable double berth with an additional hanging locker for storage.
- Raymarine Charter Plotter
- Auto Pilot
- Tridata Raymarine Display
- AM/FM Stereo with CD player
- Headroom: 6'4".
- Stainless steel double sink with mixer tap, pressurized hot and cold water system.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Trash can.
- (2) burner LPG stove.
- Built-in shelf for microwave.
- 12v refrigeration.
- Icebox capacity:5.6 cubic ft
- Hot water heater, 6 gal.
- Cupboards with louvered door inserts.
- Sink cover/cutting board.
- (1) opening porthole, 14 1/2" x 7 9/16" above the stove.
- (1) opening hatch 13" x 13".
Full Canvas with Bimini and Dodger.
Stainless steel bow rail, bi-color navigation light.
Stainless steel stern rail with horseshoe buoy holder and flagpole holder.
6 x 24" stainless steel stanchions with two sets of lifelines and gates.
(2) stainless grab rails on the coachroof.
Extruded perforated aluminum toe rails.
Stainless steel stemhead fitting with anchor roller and fairlead.
(4) fairleads on the beam and in the stern.
(6) anodized aluminum mooring cleats
Self-bailing anchorwell with optional electric windlass.
(2) genoa sheet tracks with adjustable cars.
Genoa sheet turning blocks with stoppers.
Mainsheet traveller track with car on the coachroof.
(6) deck-stoppers for halyards, furling lines, vang and mainsheet.
(2) LEWMAR 44 CSTO genoa sheet winches mounted on cockpit coamings.
(1) LEWMAR 30 CSTO maneuvering winch on the coachroof to port.
(1) adjustable dorade-type vent for ventilation.
(1) cockpit locker, life-raft stowage.
(1) lazaret locker.
(1) locker for two gas bottles, complying with safety standards.
Leather-covered wheel (diameter 42") with instrument panel and removable wooden drop-leaf cockpit table, stainless steel grabrail on pedestal.
12-volt console light.
Engine instrument panel on coaming with protective Plexiglas cover and control lever on console.
Compass on the steering pedestal.
Access to swim platform by lowering helmsman's seat.
Teak-inlaid transom skirt with protective rubber strip.
Teak-inlaid swim platform.
Stainless steel boarding ladder with plastic steps.
Teak inlaid cockpit seats.
(2) teak steps on coamings for access to the sidedecks.
(1) winch handle holder.
(2) winch handles.
Shore power receptacle on the transom.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.