|Website:||Open website in new window|
LUXE-MOTOR built in the NL in 1923
- Dimensions : 29,75m x 4,90m – Clearance : 3,06m wheelhouse down – WD : 1,15m.
- Engine : MWM 100 HP – Slow rev, very economical (5L/h).
- Generators : Vetus/Farryman + Hatz 3 phases to be checked out.
- Inverter/Charger Victron Phoenix multiplus 24/1600.
- Central heating – Kabola diesel boiler.
- Hot water : Électric boiler + wood stove (heating coil).
- Fresh water : 4000L
- Diesel tanks : 1200L
- Steel welded structure, professionnal work.
- Wood stove.
- LAST SURVEY 2019.
LAYOUT : From stern to bow.
Original back cabin in excellent condition (wc and bathroom) - Wheelhouse – Stairs to access the galley/living room (many windows, airy) - Sitting in the low part – Bathroom with work in progress – Watertight door leading to a large workshop wich could be turned into cabins – Two bunks in fore peak.
Luxe-motor in good condition , conversion to be finished according to new owner’s taste. Bautiful traditionnal ship, nice lines. Suitable for private use or even B& B or else.. Not many like this on the market.
More infos on request.
Asking price : 185 000 Euros
|Length over all:||29.75m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.