Varazze Savona Italy
Like New, 2013 Azimut 45 Flybridge
1 Owner, Well Maintained, Turn Key
Notable Upgrades Include:
Xenta Joystick Control
13 kW Generator
Summer Galley on Flybridge
Hydraulic Swim Platform
Teak Cockpit and Swim Platform
Teak Side Decks
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Cummins QSB 5.9|
|Cruising Speed:||27 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||32 Knots|
|Length over all:||45'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||342 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||132 Gallons|
- Electric Windlass with winch controls and chain locker on the forward deck.
- Trefoil anchor with 65m of chain.
- Integrated swim ladder in hydraulic platform.
- Spacious teak cockpit with bench seat that accommodates 4.
- Lots of storage space throughout cockpit area as well as under seating.
- Molded steps from the cockpit lead to the flybridge.
- Smoked plexiglass windshield with stainless frame forward of the helm.
- Adjustable helm chair.
- Full electronics and control from flybridge helm.
- Tons of seating and area to entertain guests.
- Summer galley includes a barbecue, fridge and sink.
- Salon is also very spacious and features an L shaped sofa and movable ottoman.
- Folding, height adjustable oak salon table.
- Large side windows allow for lots of natural light.
- Carpeted floor.
- Halogen lighting.
- Beautiful hardwood cabinetry and synthetic marble counter top.
- Stainless steel rectangular sink.
- 3 burner ceramic cooktop with electric exhaust hood.
- 165 litre fridge.
- All appliances are Miele.
- Central queen sized berth.
- Vanity table to port with opening port hole.
- Hanging locker to port with additional shelves for storage.
- Large rectangular windows with opening port.
- Port and starboard hanging lockers with additional shelves for storage.
- All storage areas lined with natural cedar.
- Carpeted flooring and halogen lighting throughout.
- Diagonally positioned queen size berth.
- Large three-section window with a round porthole that can be opened to the right.
- Storage lockers under bed.
- Carpeted flooring and halogen lighting.
- Voltages onboard are: 220 V AC, 50 Hz, 24 V DC, 12 V DC.
- Shore Power: 1 230 V shore power socket.
- 13 kW generator.
- 40,000 BTU Air Conditioning.
- Exhaust fans in bathrooms.
- Automatic fire suppression system.
- 4.4 kW bow thruster.
- Bow Thruster
- Cockpit Enclosure
- Flybridge Cover
- Flybridge Table with Barbecue and Fridge
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Teak on Swim Platform, Side Decks and Cockpit
- Telescoping Gangway
- Mosquito Nets for Portholes
- Raymarine Electronics at Upper and Lower Helm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.