Apollo Duck Boat Archive
2012 Sealine F46
The F46 has an open plan feel throughout. Every area of the boat seamlessly connects, from the cockpit through to the airy lower deck, making maximum use of space and light and ultimately creating a very social and relaxing environment.
|Builder||Brunswick Boat Group|
|Height above waterline (inc mast):||5.42m|
|Fuel Capacity (approx):||1500ltr|
* Large sociable flybridge, with "C" shaped seating sunlounge and twin seats accompanying helm.
* Flybridge has wetbar which includes, grill, sink, icemaker and coolbox, and has large foldaway bimini with lights
* Large swim platform with foldout ladder, and excellent storage for fenders and rapid access for liferaft
* Big "L" shaped seating in cockpit connected on same level through double bifold patio doors into saloon.
* Symmetrical "L" shaped seating port and starboard in saloon
* Entertainment unit TV, CD,DVD and drinks and glasses and extra storage.
* Standup lower helm and large open atrium down into galley and diner
* Fully equiped galley, with large sink, fridge, hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and ample storage.
* Diner seating which easily transforms into extra double birth when needed.
* Forward cabin with separate ensuite shower and head
* Luxury full beam master cabin with ensuite stall shower and toilet
* Furniture in walnut finish with leathers and linen style fabrics with natural hues and accents of plum, lime green and chocolate brown.
* Sports cruiser performance POD drive system
* Choice of hull gelcoat finishes from white, Sealine blue, dark brown and yellow
2x Cummins MerCruiser Diesel QSB 5.9 480hp (960hp total) Zeus pod drive 29/31 knots *
2 x Volvo Penta Diesel IPS600 435hp (870hp total), IPS pod drive 28/30 knots *
Current used Sealine boats for sale - View All